If you want to get specific, I really only have one passion
– the Business of Training.
People take training for multiple reasons (some because they
want to, and some because they have to). From a business perspective, training
programs can be put in place for multiple reasons (new product introduction,
driving user adoption, or opening up new markets for your business).
In any case, learning should be about results.
In my career, I have gained extensive experience in:
• Clearly linking learning to the overall business strategy
of the organization
• Engaging with the executive team and other stakeholders to
strategically align learning programs to the organization’s goals
• Executing a learning business plan with discipline and
• Developing an appropriate measurement and evaluation
strategy for success
• Tracking all financial metrics to ensure objectives and
targets are met
Check out the incredible speaker line-up to see who will be joining Robert.